Thursday, October 24, 2013

Back and Running

Hey, everyone, I'm back and running.  Been extremely busy with church, five kids still living at home, trying to sell our home, and finishing book two, The Dragon's Pawn.

It's been really wild lately.  I've been asked by my publisher to attend the Tucson Book Festival in March 2014.  I live in Tennessee, so that's quite and honor and a trip.  I accepted.

I didn't realize how much PR a writer has to do in the process of getting a writing career launched.  It's a lot of work, but it's fun too.  Of course I still have a full time career (pastor) and a full house of people (five kids and two adults).

It is truly an amazing journey...beginning a writing career.  It took forever to finish the first book.  Now I can't seem to write them fast enough.  The story's already in my head and anxious to get onto the page.  If you've read the first book, The Pact, I would love your feedback (+ or -).  It all helps.

Anyway, I'll try to be back on a regular basis...at least once a week...to keep you posted as to the progress.  Thanks for your patience.

Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment