Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Dragon's Pawn out of my hands

I'm really starting to like this writing gig.  Less than five months ago my first legitimate novel was released by Black Rose Writing, an independent press in Texas.  Tomorrow, I will submit the revised copy of book two, The Dragon's Pawn.  It's out of my hands.  And, believe it or not, I'm ready to let go.

The Canaanshade series continues.  Now I am hard at work on book three, The Treasure of L'lor Rac Siwel.  Book three highlights the war to end all wars of Canaanshade...the surface dwellers are under attack by all the underground creatures and the giants.  If the infamous red and black dragon chimes in, the war will definitely tip in the favor of evil.

What will happen?  Will the surface dwellers join forces in time?  And will our heroes find a way back to the real world before it's too late?  I'll let you know the answers to these questions and more when the time comes.  Until then...stay tuned.

Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment