Thursday, December 19, 2013

Announcing Book Signing and Book Tour Schedule

I've finally moved into the new house.  Well, let's just say I've moved out of the old one.  We are still in boxes and can't find anything.  I'm sure I'll eventually get settled.

I also have fantastic news!  I will have my first official book signing at Barnes and Noble of Cool Springs in Franklin, TN on January 31, 2014.  It is a "Meet and Greet" event for local authors and I have been invited to participate.



Also, my novel, The Pact, will be on a 10 Blog Book Tour in January and February of 2014.  Here is the schedule.  Please check out the sites and chime in with your questions and comments.

Tuesday, January 28:  Tiffany's Bookshelf
Thursday, January 30:  Jorie Loves a Story
Monday, February 3:  Patricia's Wisdom
Wednesday, February 5:  You Can Read Me Anything
Monday, February 10:  Suko's Notebook
Wednesday, February 12:  Maureen's Musings
Monday, February 17:  Seaside Book Nook
Tuesday, February 18:  The Things You Can Read
Wednesday, February 20: Savings in Seconds

I will be attending The Tucson Festival of Books and manning my publisher's (Black Rose Writing) booth and signing copies of The Pact Saturday, March 15, 2014.  And finally, The Dragon's Pawn, book two of the Cannanshade series (the Pact is book one), is scheduled for release on April 3.

Feel free to post questions or comments here on The Pact, if you've read it.  Pass the word along.  Thanks again for your support

Mitchell S Karnes

No comments:

Post a Comment