Saturday, March 8, 2014

Long Overdue!

Hey, this post is so long overdue it's embarrassing.  I have been sick with bronchitis for several weeks and haven't been able to kick it.  Well, I am finally feeling like a human being again.

Anyway, just a short note to say, The Dragon's Pawn is coming soon.  I have proofed and reproofed the text and have seen the preliminary art for the cover.  I can't wait for it to come out!  April 3, the launch date is almost here...so get ready.

Also, I will be in Tucson (assuming I am finally well) for the Tucson Festival of Books and will be signing copies of my first book in the Canaanshade Journeys, The Pact.  I'll post pictures and updates and will be back on my normal cycle of 2-3 posts a week soon.

Thanks for hanging in there with me.  And thanks to those who have been praying for my recovery.

Mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment